miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

Beatles manager Brian Epstein to feature in graphic novel

Beatles manager Brian Epstein is to feature in an upcoming graphic novel published by Dark Horse Comics.
The Fifth Beatle, which documents the life and work of the man credited with discovering the Liverpool band, is written by Vivek J Tiwary with artwork by Andrew Robinson and Kyle Baker.
 
Tiwary, who works in the music industry and has written Broadway shows including Green Day's American Idiot, describes Epstein as his "historical mentor".

The Wall Street Journal quotes him as saying: "I could really relate to a lot of the struggles Brian had. Telling his story is a very passionate labour of love for me.

"I wanted to work in artist management, I wanted to manage bands. I thought, 'If I'm going to manage bands, I should study the great artist managers'."

Tiwary also confirmed plans to bring The Fifth Beatle to the medium of film in the future.
 
By Mark Langshaw
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario