miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

The Ultimate Paul McCartney and Wings Compendium



There are 100's of great books about the Beatles. I want to write a great one about Wings.
I plan to write a compendium about the 1970's band Wings. They are one of the most successful groups of that decade, however they are now classified as a footnote in Paul McCartney's post Beatles career. Many biographies of McCartney barely mention his days with Wings, even though it was one of his most successful periods.
This will not a hatchet job on the band or a gossip rag. I want to focus on many things including...
* A song by song analysis.
* A detailed diary of the group's activities.
* Aborted movie projects
* A detailed account of their concert tours.
And much more!
This Kickstarter campaign would help relieve some of the financial burden involved with publishing a book, especially if I wind up self publishing. I have already set out money for research materials and more. I've done some traveling to interview some people for the book, and I'd love to have the ability to do more. This would ensure that the book is best it could possibly be. If I self publish (which seems likely), I'll also need to purchase things like an ISBN number. The funds collected from Kickstarter would also ensure that the book could be properly marketed and distributed.

Source: http://www.kickstarter.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario