lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

Paul McCartney's son James announces new album, U.S. tour

 
James McCartney will release his first full-length album, “Me” in May that will be accompanied by a U.S. tour, his record company announced Thursday.
The album will be released May 21 on ECR Records. “For my first album I wanted to make a record that would be intimate, deeply personal, and honest. An album that would say, ‘This is who I am…both musically and personally. This is me,'” McCartney, the son of Beatle Paul McCartney, said in a statement. “Some artists are happy doing the same thing again and again, but my favorite artists are the ones who evolve and grow, and I want to be one of them.”

The tour, which begins in Portland, Ore. April 6, will take in 27 states and 47 shows and feature McCartney performing a solo acoustic show in small, intimate venues accompanying himself on guitar and piano.

Copyright Steve Marinucci

Source: http://www.examiner.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario