1. He's incredibly humble. Sir Paul admitted "it's a biggie" when he's walking down the street and someone approaches him to say he's changed their life, because that's not what the Beatles ever intended to do. "We were four kids who set out to make a bit of money, buy a guitar, maybe a car, have some fun, get some girls..." he said.
2. Jay Z and Kanye West are at the top of his rap-collaborator list. When Radio 1 DJ Zayn Lowe asked the Hey Jude singer which rapper he would have got in to appear on one of his songs if a collaboration did happen, Macca didn't hesitate with his rap royalty reply.
3. He likes to gargle his water before drinking it (see the 17:30 minute mark on the video below).
4. Sir Paul and John Lennon are the same height. John's not - as Sam Taylor-Wood's 2009 biopic Nowhere Boy depicts.
5. Macca's definitely still got it - the singer looked fantastic.
6. The next time you play Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, watch your dog. According to Macca there's a certain sound on that song that make dogs go absolutely bonkers.
7. He's such a big deal, he's made it into his children's history books. Macca said he couldn't believe it when his kids came home from school and the band appeared in the their books.
8. Song writing is therapeutic for him, but he hates doing it if people are listening or watching him. "It's like telling your guitar your troubles," the singer confessed.